This year, we introduce the Waiting List system: a safe way for you to buy or return ticket(s) for sold out SDF events, including festival packages and workshops. As soon as an event is sold out, you can either sign up for the waiting list and get notified when your requested ticket or package becomes available, or you can safely resell your ticket or package to the next person on the waiting list.
!! The Waiting List system closes at Sat 19 Aug 00:00 (CEST) !!
Returning a ticket/package:
1. Go to the order overview in your MySDF account.
2. Select your order and then choose ‘Sell’.
3. Select which ticket or package you would like to resell and press ‘Confirm’.
The next person on the waiting list will get offered to buy your ticket or package. Once their payment has been made, you will receive the full* amount back through the payment method you have chosen.
*a small fee of €1,50 will be charged for this service
Sign-up for the waiting list:
1. Visit our ticket shop and choose the ticket or package you would like to apply for by clicking ‘add to cart’.
2. Log in or register for a MySDF account to complete your waiting list request. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from See Tickets (former Paylogic).
3. As soon as your requested ticket becomes available, you will receive an email with a request to complete your payment within 48 hours. If you do not complete payment within these 48 hours (8 hours from 17 Aug 12:00 (CEST), your reservation will be cancelled and the ticket goes to the next person on the waiting list.
– this only applies for sold out events, including packages and workshops
– the waiting list works on a first come first serve basis, and on the principle of people possibly reselling their tickets
– you can reserve only one ticket per program part or workshop per e-mail address
– you do not have to pay upfront; you pay when a ticket or package becomes available
If you have any more questions, please check our FAQ.