A safe way for you to return & buy tickets
With this years ticket sales for Summer Dance Forever 2023 we introduce a waiting list system for sold out program parts and workshops, which allows people to sign up for the waiting list once a program part or workshop is sold out and allows people who cannot attend a program part or workshop any longer to safely resell their tickets to the next person on the waiting list.
Returning a Ticket:
Can’t make it to a program part? Offer your ticket to the next person on the waiting list and get your money back.
1. Go to the order overview in your MySDF account.
2. Select your order and then choose ‘Sell’.
3. Select which tickets you would like to resell and press ‘Confirm’.
As soon as someone signs up for the waiting list, you will receive the full amount back through the payment method you have chosen. The seller will be charged €1,50 per ticket for this service.
Sign-up for the waiting list for a Ticket:
Would you like to visit a program part but it is sold out already? Sign up for the waiting list and get a notification when returned tickets are made available. This is on a first come, first served basis.
Sign up for the waiting list:
1. Visit the program page on our website and click on the waiting list link.
2. Choose the ticket you would like to apply for. You can reserve only one ticket per program part or workshop per e-mail address. Log in or register for a MySDF account to complete your waiting list request. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from See Tickets (former Paylogic).
3. As soon as your requested ticket becomes available, you will receive an email with a request to complete your payment within 48 hours. If you do not complete payment within these 48 hours (8 hours if the event takes place within five days), your reservation will be cancelled and the ticket goes to the next person on the waiting list.
If you have questions, please check our FAQ.