Stayokay Amsterdam Vondelpark is one of the largest and most up-to-date hostels in Europe. It has a unique location in the middle of the famous Vondelpark, the green heart of the city, and a stone’s throw from Leidseplein, the city’s shopping streets, museums and vibrant nightlife. The hostel has been recently renovated and the atmosphere reflects the lively atmosphere in the rest of Amsterdam. The hostel has spacious shared and private rooms, each with its own bathroom. You can enjoy a delicious meal and a drink in the trendy bar and restaurant. There are also plenty of nice seating areas to relax or meet other travelers!
Address: Mauritskade 57, 1092 AD Amsterdam
Generator Amsterdam is located in the up-and-coming eastern side of the city overlooking the Oosterpark. From the hostel it is an easy ride by bike or tram to the festival locations.
- The rooms have incredible views on the surrounding and private bathrooms.
- There are flexible and spacious social areas, filled with creative street art, a café and an outdoor terrace.
- The former lecture hall is turned into an impressive chill-out lounge and bar, while the old library is now a relaxation and private events room.
- The basement and café are now dining destinations.
- Free WiFi available.
Address: Badhuiskade 3, 1031 KV Amsterdam
ClinkNOORD is located in the upcoming north side of town, across the water behind the Central Station, and can be reached with the free ferry boat (runs 24/7). The hostel is close to our new OBA Theater location and the Academy for Theatre and Dance is close by with public transport. To be even quicker, you can rent a bike to get across town.
- One of the cool new spots to stay, with spacious rooms and many price options.
- Bring your own towels if you stay in a dorm room OR rent them at the reception against a small charge.
- Lunch café, restaurant, bar and shared kitchen.
- Bike rental service and laundry service.
- Free WiFi